Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By Wal Martian Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:26 pm
riccardone wrote:I didn't found the schematics in the mpc2000 service manual...

Download here: http://www.mpc-tutor.com/files/mpc-manu ... Manual.zip

They are there, the .zip contains 6 files: 4 .pdf files and 2 .jpg files
MPC2k analog.pdf
MPC2k operation.pdf
MPC2k main 2_2.pdf
MPC2k 1_2.pdf
P7200082.jpg
P7200083.jpg
By Star One Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:26 pm
User manual is not going to help him if he's asking for schematics.

Your zip file has 2 manual supplements for v1.5 and v.1.7 and the manual.

riccardone wrote:I didn't found the schematics in the mpc2000 service manual...

The schematics never got leaked. That company will never let those go. Keeping a legacy product alive is going to compete with their new crap is how they see it. Plus they don't want people re-creating their products and making money off it.
By sorinp Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:30 pm
Bumping this thread... Any luck finding schematics for the MPC 2000 anyone? I've searched the internet for two days now and all I can find are service manuals... I did a search on here and read a few posts where some members claim they have it on paper but that was a few years ago sadly... Thanks!
By peterpiper Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:32 pm
DL the second link that Wal Martian posted. It is the only shematic stuff of the 2000 that I've seen so far. Never saw anything more of it and I'm searchin for YEARS.

peace
By sorinp Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:42 pm
Yes there are schematics but if you zoom in at 800% in the bottom right-hand corner of the pdf you will see it reads MPC2000XL in the technical box with all the names. I think the files are mislabelled... Wow, did not think it was this hard... Thanks for the link though, I downloaded it just in case (I do have a 2000XL :)
By mr_debauch Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:02 pm
hey sorin.. just to mention.. some parts might be the same on the 2000xl... so maybe take a look to see if the thing you need to know might be covered.
By sorinp Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:35 pm
Hey, well it's not that simple I'm afraid... I think I toasted something on the audio circuit line and my technician was finding it hard to do anything without the proper schematics. I found the 2000XL schematics on this forum in another thread, and my technician was very happy to see that, so I hope it will be sufficient for him to detect the problem. Thanks for the input :P
By mr_debauch Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:00 am
okay good luck... and if that fails... if you can get a pic of the burnt part maybe someone here can see and know by looking.
By distortedtekno Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:08 am
If you have a damaged main I/O (AD-DA) board and need a replacement, I have a spare I can sell for half the price it's listed for. So I thought I'd offer before I list some of my parts on eBay.
By sorinp Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:48 pm
Ok thanks fellas, much appreciated. Right now the MPC 2000 is at my technician's shop, I gave him the schematics for the 2000XL, hopefully that will be of some assistance. Visually nothing looks burnt so that's a good sign. I am hoping he will give me some news in the coming weeks... And if it is indeed the I/O (AD-DA) board then I will take you up on your offer distortedtekno. Out of curiosity, is this I/O board the same one as in the S2000 sampler?