Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By JJG Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:22 am
Can anyone tell me what I need to connect an mpc to asr 10 so I can record from my asr 10
By richie Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:35 pm
Make sure you connect the cables well. That's how I do it.
By Living Bate Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:14 pm
JJG wrote:Can anyone tell me what I need to connect an mpc to asr 10 so I can record from my asr 10

By Cockdiesel Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:49 pm
Ok this might sound weird but it's how it's done.
Take an electrical socket out of your wall and connect the 4 outputs chords to the two wires where the socket was. If that doesn't work it means you may need to use water. Make sure the power is turned off while connecting the wires, don't be a dummy.
By JJG Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:41 am
I'm gonna murder every single one of you in front of your families and feed you to your families
By Living Bate Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:18 am
JJG wrote:I'm gonna murder every single one of you in front of your families and feed you to your families

in a good way or a bad way?
By richie Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:59 am
JJG wrote:I'm gonna murder every single one of you in front of your families and feed you to your families

But first you'll make a new thread asking how to go about doing that.
Byanon_59393a948 Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:55 am
bro dont worry. not everyone knows what to do. so youll need 2 1/4" cables (for L and R) to plug the mpc to the acr. there u go. thats it. its all really easy the more the you get used to actually doing this stuff. but i understand its difficult being very new. anyways enjoy. if u need help just pm me or someone if u need help n if u dont wnt to deal with the comments cuhz theyre inevitable since majority of the people who use this site tend to be knowledgeable about this stuff. cheers.
Last edited by anon_59393a948 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Lampdog Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:00 pm
Now he's gonna ask what EXACT cable.

Now he's gonna ask where that EXACT cable plugs in.

Now he's gonna ask how long that cable should be.

Now he's gonna ask where to buy that cable.

Now he's gonna ask what's an "acr"?

Raudy wrote:bro dont worry. not everyone knows what to do. so youll need 2 1/4" cables (for L and R) to plug the mpc to the acr.