Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By DukeNewport Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:45 pm
Lemme know them # assingments when u get the chance.

In ascending order it shud be like Pad A01 = #35 , A02 = #36 , A03 = #37 , e.t.c
By An Angry Mohawk Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:08 pm
you mentioned having wavs and not being able to get into the asr, and also mentioned that you had the digital jack board in your asr. consider using the mpc's spdif out to play samples into asr spdif input, it might be a little cleaner with the spdif over playing sample from mpc and sampling through quarter inch. originally i had wanted to do that but i guess i dont have the board , got the jacks but no board. i still have to open it up to see for sure, but i read that they were optional and my asr is pretty bare bones.
By zork Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:54 pm
First of all, great post...

I just purchased ASR-10 and would like to connect it to MPC 2500, using MPC as a sequencer and beat machine and ASR as a sampler -- classic combo.

What are my options here? My ASR has S/PDIF, so my understanding is this (please correct me):

MPC midi out --> ASR midi in
ASR midi out --> MPC midi in

MPC S/PDIF out --> ASR S/PDIF in
ASR stereo out ---> mixer/soundcard/monitors
By JJG Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:32 pm
rdavila wrote:I have a question if you guys dont mind please.

I currently have an asr-10 connected to the mpc through midi. I am able to play samples on the mpc that have been loaded into the asr-10.

My question is how do I reverse this? I want to be able to play mpc samples on the asr-10. Is this just a setting that I need to assign on the asr-10?

Sorry, ive been reading both manuals and am having trouble with this. Thanks any help would be appreciated.

How where you able to play samples on your mpc from your asr 10
I want to do this