Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By inflict3 Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:05 am
lol, its probably johnny jams himself, trying to spam his scam.. **** piece of semen covered shit!
By Clint Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:59 pm
larrybirdo wrote:Heads up on John Pandone AKA Jonny Jams -- He was supposed to do some custom work on some gear and modify it for me. He took my gear and took my money and now 6 months later I still got nothing. Don't send your money or gear to this guy.

Sorry to hear about that.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=126106
By larrybirdo Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:35 pm
mr_debauch wrote:
larrybirdo wrote:Heads up on John Pandone AKA Jonny Jams -- He was supposed to do some custom work on some gear and modify it for me. He took my gear and took my money and now 6 months later I still got nothing. Don't send your money or gear to this guy.

ouch... that is harsh.

why did you give him money and gear?

Paid him part up front to start the work and other half on completion... I'm out of state and never had problems like this before... Lesson learned I guess. My understanding from other forums is he has at least 4 efraud cases filed against him... but who knows if that's true.
By inflict3 Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:03 pm
I would go find that **** and rape him!!

yo, you should post his address, his email address, and all his contact info up here so people can take action. what address did you send your gear to??
By mr_debauch Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:34 pm
larrybirdo wrote:
mr_debauch wrote:

ouch... that is harsh.

why did you give him money and gear?

I'm out of state and never had problems like this before...

my guess is because you never paid someone to take your gear from you before... man, the gear wasn't even broken it was strictly a cosmetics thing top it off.
By larrybirdo Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:28 pm
No, I have before and it worked out fine... thought I'd try using a different guy this time--obviously that didn't work out... I have an xl2k, but this actually had to do with him modding a C64c to use for MSSIAH (extra sid, 1/4" audio out, etc)... I just been googling his email and posting warnings on forums--usually he's offering similar services to what I was having done but here obviously it's a little different... the graphic design thing is his day job... Anyways, I posted some of his info on some other sites... not trying to ruin him, just want my shit... FYI-- his name is Jon Pandone in Youngstown, OH... I'm not gonna post his phone and address cause I'm not the prick here but I'm sure you can find it if you want it... also I filed a police report monday... so we see what happens... I really don't get why or how he can be so incompetent... really, even if he had just kept me updated with everything--if he's having issues doing the mod or whatever, then this would have all been avoided... instead he dodges my calls, perpetually lies about his completion/shipping/refund and has even pretended to be someone else when I called his work... I don't know how people can be so pathetic... I honestly dont...
By inflict3 Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:45 pm
here, ill post it then..

Jon Pandone
20 South Maryland Ave
Youngstown, Ohio 44509

Mobile contact: (330) 518-3915

Employment: AM Graphics, Youngstown, Ohio. (330)799-7319
Supervisor: Mr. Al Eusanio. (330)550-6693 (mobile)

go on guys. have a field day on this ****!!
By fathertime Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:53 pm
20 bucks from me for a 6581 sid chip, I gave up after a while. 20 bucks just aint worth my time. But yeah he is a theif and Im sure karma will eventually eff him up. I sure wouldnt lose any sleep if he got his...
By mr_debauch Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:25 pm
fathertime wrote:20 bucks from me for a 6581 sid chip, I gave up after a while. 20 bucks just aint worth my time. But yeah he is a theif and Im sure karma will eventually eff him up. I sure wouldnt lose any sleep if he got his...

I see you're new here... where the hell did you meet this guy? It seems that a lot of people got ripped off in all facets of music gear.
By inflict3 Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:25 pm
fathertime wrote:20 bucks from me for a 6581 sid chip, I gave up after a while. 20 bucks just aint worth my time. But yeah he is a theif and Im sure karma will eventually eff him up. I sure wouldnt lose any sleep if he got his...

wow!! dude got you too????? this dude needs to be dealt with!!!!!
By inflict3 Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:35 pm
yo, i just googled am graphics where mr jon works and turns out its his address.. i would just show up at his house and trash the **** place,, do spray paint wanksta across every wall of that **** place