Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By sonseelye Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:17 pm
ok who wants to see what i been working on?? :D
By jonestown massacre Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:22 pm
damn, what kind of fancy custom digs you rockin now homie?
By sonseelye Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:39 pm
photobucket is realy giving me a headache,,i'll be back with pics asap
By mr_debauch Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:58 pm
nice to see you back, I hope you aint got no duct tape custom mpc1000's ! haha.. :lol:

hey, that was you who did the blue 1200 matching the MPC?
By sonseelye Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:54 pm
:lol: of course i have tape on it..how else could it stay together?
By sonseelye Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:46 pm
still a work in progress,,needs labeling and waiting on parts for mcd mod. but so far,it has been painted an aqua teal color blue with silver flake blown into it. the screen surround was a gloss black with silver flake blown in. and the bottom is also black with the flake..all leds have been changed to blue,the ccfl has also been removed and changed to blue,also a bunch of tacts have been replaced and the majority of the buttons have been painted gloss black..thats about it for now,,waiting on the labeler and parts then i can beat on the pads...still rockin my red and silver 2500 for now but for some reason the xl sounds different,,"i swear on my life it does :lol: "

By skeezee Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:17 pm
I'm with Toranaga on this one, beautiful paint as usual, but the lettering is waaay too gaudy for my tastes. But it's your project, so do what you do!
By sonseelye Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:34 pm
:lol: its not even labeled yet,,all that writing is coming off..im just waiting for my screen printer to return back to town,thats why i said "working on" and "work in progress"
c'mon people,dont just look at the pics,,reading is good for the brain,,,just kiddin yall,,,it will be labeled like any other work ive done..
By peterpiper Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:40 am
I like the paint and the new display color but the blue LEDs are too bright IMO, but I think thats a "problem" of all blue LEDs. The power LED of my Stanton SA3 is bright as hell too :(

peace