Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By delroydiggler Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:28 pm
Hoping someone can help here? I've installed the addonics card reader and evrything seams to have worked fine..... It seams that way anyway until it get's stuck on certain folders, you can scroll through the contents of the folder, but can't navigate back.

Sometimes it's just the cursor buttons that won't work and you have to close the directory and scroll back using the wheel, but other times it gets stuck on a folder that you just can't get passed!! I'm screwed here fella's, any ideas or help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
By delroydiggler Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:54 pm
I'm having the opposite here, seems it prefers it when I have more folders to scroll back through. I've tried another card now and it's working better, was using SanDisk Ultra 2 disks and it ended up freezing all together. Now using a Lexar 133x Speed, still having to scroll back using the wheel, but it's not freezing all together. Very strange...
By jibber Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:38 pm
I had this problem as well sometimes before, and today again... and i think i just found the solution!!

If you can't navigate back, press shift + load, then at the loading screen, press F4 (setup tab), then press F1 (load tab). You should now be in your root directory of your CF card again and be able to access all folders.

Cheers! :D
By koncepticon Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:26 am
" had this problem as well sometimes before, and today again... and i think i just found the solution!!

If you can't navigate back, press shift + load, then at the loading screen, press F4 (setup tab), then press F1 (load tab). You should now be in your root directory of your CF card again and be able to access all folders.

Cheers! :D"

WORKS LIKE A CHARM!