Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By BOOMBAP Bodega Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:06 pm
Silver try hitting open window when you have either the filter or envelope selected.
Open window on everything to find cool parameters that are hidden.
By solidsilver Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:21 pm
Got to the filter and envelope section OK but not sure what settings apply to the instructions mentioned, it uses different labels
By JVC Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:44 pm
By vinyl_junkie_1620 Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:45 pm
Music? Maakkkee music? With my new job I find it impossible to A) Finish anything and to B) Make anything

Instead I just buy gear, waste my time fixing it.. Stroke my chin saying hmm yea lovely job now I could make x y z.. Oh wait I got crappy on the keys and forgot how to use what ever :-D

I miss my Mc Job I had before.. Total freedom scratching my ass.

5 Months ago.. Luckily I never finished it cos I got a new mixer.. Which I then had to fix hahah.. The struggle is real lol

By joeycerv Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:14 am
vinyl_junkie_1620 wrote:Music? Maakkkee music? With my new job I find it impossible to A) Finish anything and to B) Make anything

Instead I just buy gear, waste my time fixing it.. Stroke my chin saying hmm yea lovely job now I could make x y z.. Oh wait I got crappy on the keys and forgot how to use what ever :-D

I miss my Mc Job I had before.. Total freedom scratching my ass.

5 Months ago.. Luckily I never finished it cos I got a new mixer.. Which I then had to fix hahah.. The struggle is real lol

Ur the man!! Jamming on 2000 classic myself with volca fm midi synced up.
really good lows, laying some blofeld sounds on there. I know you love your blofeld

new blofeld vid for the fans junkie?
By djkidmt Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:10 pm
Made this last night completely OTB. MPC 2000 Classic sequencing an s3000xl (japan), Moog Sub Phatty on the bass, Juno Alpha 2 on the keys, Roland Space Echo on verb and delay duties. This is the recording straight out of the Allen heath zed r16 desk.

https://soundcloud.com/d2pgreenmachine/earth-echos