Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By Lampdog Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:31 pm
**** wrote:The 2000XL can´t record from sources other than vinyl.

aaahahhhahhahahha

@op, what connections do you have in place. We can't guess, YOU have to detail every cable, everything in order to give us a clear picture of your setup.
By JUKE 179r Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:36 pm
That MPC200XL you have is extremely rare. The MPC200XL version has the much sought after Panasonic WI-FI chip #INDUSTRY-RULE4080 which allows it to sample from various websites.
Move the MPC closer to your router for a cleaner signal or leave it far away for that 12-bit crunchiness.
By Lampdog Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:37 am
You can sample from anywhere you like, but, for the mpc heads, for sampling, "youtube"
is frowned on, stomped on, thrown out the door with old garbage. I'm surprised they've been this nice to you.
By JJG Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:38 am
Lampdog wrote:
**** wrote:The 2000XL can´t record from sources other than vinyl.

aaahahhhahhahahha

@op, what connections do you have in place. We can't guess, YOU have to detail every cable, everything in order to give us a clear picture of your setup.

I have a Y cable the person I bought it from said he was able to record from YouTube
By Lampdog Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:13 pm
The Y cable up above is probably the same as the one you already have, if not make it so.

2 large mono ends go into mpc record in left and right.

1 small stereo end goes into computer headphone out or any headphone out for that matter.

Follow the manual from there to get the recording done right.