Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By JJG Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:54 am
What kind of cables do I need to connect my MPC to a speaker
By richie Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:32 am
Someone please remove these pointless threads and double posts.
By richie Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:38 am
It's because you're trolling.
By JJG Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:54 am
BRROOOOO!!!! No ones **** answering my question but they answer the one after me like WWWWTTTFFFFF!!!!
By JUKE 179r Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:32 pm
:lol:
We don't mind answering questions but... DAMMIT MAN!!! RTFM! GOGGLE IS YOUR FRIEND! YOUTUBE IT FOR KHRIST SAKES! :WTF:
Your new posts ever day is a bit much mate.
By richie Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:55 pm
I find it baffling that you never bothered to go on google and type "how do i connect my akai mpc to speakers" and look at the first link that pops up.

You literally make a thread for things that could be answered with common sense.
By MPC-Tutor Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:24 pm
I have asked you before to stop posting duplicate topics, you do not need three separate topics on how to connect your MPC to a set of speakers, especially when someone has already answered your question in one of those topics. You also do not give people enough time to respond to your follow up questions. Stop being so impatient. You were told the MPC2000XL uses 1/4" jack outputs, so if you need further help, go back to the original topic and ask a structured follow up question, wait for a response. Remember to give people enough info so they can help you - saying you have 'speakers' doesn't help - let us know exactly which speakers you have (make, model), because active speakers require different set up to passive etc.