Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By JJG Wed May 03, 2017 7:41 am
Has anyone figured out a way to upload songs from an mpc to a computer with a floppy I know you can do that do that with a card reader but is there any other way?
By Lampdog Wed May 03, 2017 8:47 am
Living Bate wrote:no, it needs to be recorded as audio
By JJG Wed May 03, 2017 6:16 pm
I'm gonna eat wal martians ass just to teach him a lesson
By JJG Wed May 03, 2017 6:16 pm
And does the card reader change the sound quality or?
By JJG Wed May 03, 2017 6:25 pm
Dam it I prefer the floppy sound quality but it sounds like a **** to do threw that is there a way to just record the song you made on the mpc ?
By tapedeck Wed May 03, 2017 7:04 pm
JJG wrote:Dam it I prefer the floppy sound quality but it sounds like a **** to do threw that is there a way to just record the song you made on the mpc ?

no yer probably gonna have to take it to a studio and leave it with them for a week.
By Living Bate Wed May 03, 2017 8:17 pm
Wal Martian wrote:The CF card makes your beats sound like Alchemist, floppy sounds like Pete Rock and Zip drive sounds like Dr. Dre. Just have to choose the sound and find the hidden manu and press F4 [Make Beat]. Make sure to plug in your MIDI headphones first.

I used the zip drive with the Ed Lover FX . . EB16 got mad confused
By Lampdog Wed May 03, 2017 9:26 pm
JJG wrote:I'm gonna eat wal martians ass just to teach him a lesson
By JJG Thu May 04, 2017 6:30 pm
I just don't get how ppl where doing it before
By hok-2 Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:33 pm
The software 'Reason' is quite good for recording your beats on, then once its a Wav or mp3 file you can upload it to any site you want. Its free software and pretty good. I use it myself.
What are typ of D.A.W (digital audio workstation, computer program) are you using to record it?

I think on Soundcloud you can just 'Record' live into it if you want.
Nice to know you're getting it all going.
Hope to hear some heavy beats soon.

Stay posative Famo. 8)