Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By JJG Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:22 am
You don't think I've googled this niga?
By richie Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:26 am
JJG wrote:You don't think I've googled this niga?

JJ G do you have paypal man? If so I can sell you all the cables so you can just plug them in right away. I have red cables so they'll work better than the ones that are not red. Let me know.
By Living Bate Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:33 am
This bloke is either a child with severe retardational attributes or a scorned ex-poster on a wind up

You decide!
By JJG Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:23 am
So they're just called red cables cuz two pop one with two jacks and one with a jack and midi?
By richie Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:52 am
No man, the cables are actually red colored and have a connection for sound on them. I actually got this set from the person that originally showed Dr Dre how to use the mpc so i know they work well.
By Living Bate Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:05 am
richie wrote:No man, the cables are actually red colored and have a connection for sound on them

Warm crunchy analogue sound??

Fug, i'll buy them off you if JJG doesn't pip me to the post
By richie Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:32 am
@Living Bate they're really good cables. When you sample with them it kind of sounds like they have been run through a Toft ATB24 and then over driven on this Roland PA.
By Living Bate Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:06 am
richie wrote:@Living Bate they're really good cables. When you sample with them it kind of sounds like they have been run through a Toft ATB24 and then over driven on this Roland PA.

Will they give me Dilla swing?
By richie Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:54 pm
JJG no that isn't the cable. I have the cables though.
By richie Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:48 am
I'm offering to help you but you're being a cheap ass.
By JJG Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:28 am
I just wanna know the name of the wires i need to connect my mpc to my interface smmh
By Living Bate Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:49 pm
i dont think it is 'really'.....i think bloke is a random dude who pops on here now and then to ask stupid questions for a kick....

i tried to open a dialogue with him to establish if he was a 5 year old or suffered from a condition or something.......but he ignored it...