Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By richie Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:54 am
@LADiego there was a flood of them on eBay some months back.
By xvw Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:38 pm
LADiego wrote:
Hey xvw, actually, thank you for letting me know of the 16gb sandisk extreme pro 160mb/s actually working well with the pcd47b. I just could not get 16gb cf cards to work . Maybe I did not try the aforementioned brand. But I will order this specific brand 16b cf card to see if I get the same results. This will be a nice breakthrough for storing larger projects on the 16gb cf card. Sure would love to get my hands on a couple more of these pcd47bs.

Where did you get your pcd47b, if you do not mind me asking? These models are hard to find.

Again thanks.

Glad I could help brother. I became so busy when I had to start this semester at school... but yep those 16gb ones do the trick! Hope you continue strong with your music over there!
By LADiego Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:31 am
Hey xvw, really appreciate the info on the 16gb cf card. It turns out I was able to find pcd47b drives at Mpcstoragesolution.com. I bought the suggested Sandisk 16gb cf card elsewhere and awaiting arrival. Pretty excited about this and looking forward to larger storage. Good luck in school. Thanks again.
By xvw Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:42 pm
LADiego wrote:Hey xvw, really appreciate the info on the 16gb cf card. It turns out I was able to find pcd47b drives at Mpcstoragesolution.com. I bought the suggested Sandisk 16gb cf card elsewhere and awaiting arrival. Pretty excited about this and looking forward to larger storage. Good luck in school. Thanks again.

Wow, the drives are 40$ less on that website! I'm glad that they had what you needed and at a better price.
I'll have to remember that the next time if I ever have to get my hands on one again, that is, if there isn't one
that is going for cheaper anywhere else.

I'm glad that I could help, with the little bit of knowledge that I do know.

Thanks for the shoutout about school! It means a lot.