Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By EntouRAJ Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:35 am
here's the thing...I got a Triton/jv-1080/mpc2kxl......I use midi out A for the Triton...and midi out B for the JV-1080

NOW, I have it all midied out the right way....but you know how on the triton, you can just select each Track 1-16 and assign Tracks on the MPC to each sound/track.....

on the JV-1080, I ony know how to program one sound at a time, whether it the midi is selected to 1 or 8 or 16...its all the one sound...is there any way for me to be able to play 16 different (even 8 is fine)JV-1080 sounds at once?????

I know the triton has its own on screen mixer which makes it easy to do this...does the JV have anythign like this at all....????? thanks

By EntouRAJ Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:02 am
someone's gotta have an answer for this??? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee. :evil:

Bynextgen Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:59 pm
Make sure that your Roland module is set to global multi. I had the same problem when I bought a new module. This solved it.

By Mddl Fngr Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:23 am
"is there any way for me to be able to play 16 different (even 8 is fine)JV-1080 sounds at once"

I'm not at the cut right now... so I may miss a few minor details, but.......

On the JV press the performance button, and select a user performance. To switch sounds, press parameter, then part, there you can select the bank and patch number. Press pallate to adjust mutliple parts at the same time.

All adjustable parameters are written in blue under the part numbers.... midi channel (and output), level, pitch, pan, etc.....