Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
ByBrdoubleoklyn13 Sat Jul 12, 2003 4:16 am
I've been looking around for a MPC2000XL Instuctional Video. Long story short, I cant find one. Does anyone know if such a tape exist and if it does where can I get it? I was hoping I could find one that is legitimate, I dont want a MPC Instruction Video made by some guy who calls the note variation slider, "that thingy on the left". You know? Thanks.

By Jel-S Sat Jul 12, 2003 4:39 am
Get one of the ones from www.samplekings.com ...they're very good videos and tell u in depth how to do everything. I've seen a few and have no complaints.

By LifeLike Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:39 am
These really help any? Seems coo, but I dont wanna pay for a hour and half worth of information he remembered from the manuel...

Jus some kinda idea..

By Jel-S Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:16 am
The videos cover things more in depth then the manual and i find it easier to follow along to a video, then reading the manual

Bytoomie18 Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:58 am
THEM SHITS IS LIKE $35 A PIECE

By Peter M Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:56 am
lots of old posts on this topic

seen the sample kings mpc2kl videos and drum machine video: simply not worth it imho. So full of padding...

Though there certainly would be a market for a rigorous users guide with proper index...

Pete

By MPC-Tutor Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:03 am
I dont think we'll ever see anything like a rigourous user guide or a really indepth video on the MPC2000xl - the market simply is not there for such a time consuming project(s), it would literally take maybe a year for me to rewrite the manual - the end products would have to be very expensive to justify the time and energy spent in producing them and your average MPC user simply will not be prepared to cough up that sort of money - as highlighted by Toomie18 in this thread.