Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000

By JUKE 179r Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:34 am
Yep. Same options as blue and gray models but just added the ugly @ss skittles colors.

By Lampdog Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:32 pm
JUKE 179r wrote:Yep. Same options as blue and gray models but just added the ugly @ss skittles colors.

Watch out now!

I LOVE my orange skittle of an MPC.

By mrcrappypantson Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:23 pm
Oh, ok. I've seen those. They were pretty fruity(No offense lamp). I used to work at SamAsh and I don't think we sold many.

By Lampdog Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:02 pm
No offense taken big dog. I understand.

Not too many people I know are a fan of
bright ass orange on their music equipment anyway.

Actually in 1990, on my then roland r-8 and yamaha ry20, my first attempt at midi, I connected the 2 drum machines and made a song called "bright ass orange" cause that was my favorite color.

I still have that cassette and I listened to it again the other day, MANNNNN.

I was horrible.

By mrcrappypantson Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:29 pm
my first set up was a boss DR-5. 1 drum track and 3 backing. Not to shabby for a first set up. It only had stereo out but it did have an aux in. I would hard pan things and send them through guitar stomp boxes and have the other sounds panned hard the other way dry. Aux in was good for when I borrowed my buddy's Novation BassStation, which I just bought from him by the way. Non velocity sensitive pads. Basic Boss samples. Thing got old quick. My old stuff sounds flimsy but my ideas were pretty good I think. I always thought about remixing my old stuff with all of my latest gear.

By Lampdog Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:32 pm
get rid of the dr5 and get the bright ass orange mpc if you can find it.

haha

By DrFunk7777 Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:43 pm

Still want one?

By Lampdog Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:47 pm
A yo, I need that front panel. My shit got cracked at bottom left coming back from Iraq.

By DSTRUCT Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:51 pm

i like this one

By DrFunk7777 Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:52 pm
Lampdog. PM me bruh.

By EnzoJehnzo Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:09 am
i've got it.

THe only think i don't like it's the gay color pad..

i'buying black pad.

By stryke Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:11 pm
When are they going to make different faceplates for the 2k?I would like one of those blue joints just for kicks.

By theStudent Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:26 pm
Lampdog wrote:
Watch out now!

I LOVE my orange skittle of an MPC.

Word up.

One night, I literally prayed for an MPC, and the next morning I got a Guitar Center ad in the mail with a pic of the SE2. It was meant to be.