For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By Doc00Cosel Sat May 23, 2015 8:20 pm
What's up guys. So, recently I banged out a track on my Ren and went to record it in my sonar software. About 30 seconds into the recording it starts to crackle and pop. This has just recently happened since I installed 1.8 in the ren. I'm thinking it's too much usage of the cpu space. I could be wrong. Anyone else have this problem? I've seen a few posts up about this but not many solid answers as of what the issue is. Has anyone else had this problem? What's everyone's thoughts?
By Mike Boogie Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:13 pm
Are you using an interface for audio? I'm with DT in it being a latency issue.
By Doc00Cosel Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:41 pm
Mike Boogie wrote:Are you using an interface for audio? I'm with DT in it being a latency issue.

My octa capture is my interface. I will check the settings and mess around and see if it fixes it. Thanks.
By Mike Boogie Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:31 pm
Roland should have an ASIO driver built-in. Try using that or ASIO-4-ALL. You will probably get better results with the Roland driver tho'
By Doc00Cosel Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:29 pm
Mike Boogie wrote:Roland should have an ASIO driver built-in. Try using that or ASIO-4-ALL. You will probably get better results with the Roland driver tho'

Nice. Thx