For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By inflict3 Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:39 am
so i notice there isn't many mpc500 vids, so ima post up some when i come across dope ones.

By inflict3 Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:23 pm
i wouldn't mind moving to where that dude lives, looks like south america, maybe i would smile all the time like him.. man, up here in seattle always cold and rainy all winter long got me frowning…plus all the sad sad bullshit going on in our country, crooked pigs, violence, crooked corporations, bought out politics, man, ****, aint much to smile about these dark days :(
By TT_Lab Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:17 pm
inflict3 wrote:i wouldn't mind moving to where that dude lives, looks like south america, maybe i would smile all the time like him.. man, up here in seattle always cold and rainy all winter long got me frowning…plus all the sad sad **** going on in our country, crooked pigs, violence, crooked corporations, bought out politics, man, ****, aint much to smile about these dark days :(

It is not South America is Barcelona(Spain). These guy and I got friends in common but don't know each other.
By Clint Wed May 21, 2014 8:24 pm
Point G goes against the clock using just an MPC3000LE and samples (10:24).

Clint wrote:

Nice studio, decent beat, nice filming, love the statue!
By mindcontrol Thu May 22, 2014 5:45 am
inflict3 wrote:i wouldn't mind moving to where that dude lives, looks like south america, maybe i would smile all the time like him.. man, up here in seattle always cold and rainy all winter long got me frowning…plus all the sad sad **** going on in our country, crooked pigs, violence, crooked corporations, bought out politics, man, ****, aint much to smile about these dark days :(

dope video

it looks alot like barcelona. ive walked all around that beach if its the one