For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By mr.thraz Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:46 am
best i can do right now

By saltmcgault Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:56 am
mr.thraz wrote:best i can do right now

nice set up!
By Rokgod Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:47 am
Last time I posted was like 4 years ago and the links to those pics don't work anymore, Ive posted pics in the past with my 2500, 1000, Renaissance, Maschine, fantom x, fantom g. Setup has changed, now I have the touch and the FA-06. Got a Faderpot 8 in there and also trying to get my iPad Pro involved. Just got a Mac Pro also. Trying to keep things simple, yet powerful and efficient.

Got these with the FA-06, thankfully, now I can see whats on the keyboard buttons in low lighting :lol:

need a new chair
By saltmcgault Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:26 am
[quote="Rokgod"]Last time I posted was like 4 years ago and the links to those pics don't work anymore, Ive posted pics in the past with my 2500, 1000, Renaissance, Maschine, fantom x, fantom g. Setup has changed, now I have the touch and the FA-06. Got a Faderpot 8 in there and also trying to get my iPad Pro involved. Just got a Mac Pro also. Trying to keep things simple, yet powerful and efficient.[quote="Rokgod"]

Damn dre!!! Nice lab!!!! :nod:
By Xandre Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:33 am

Since I was working with clients as a recording and mix engineer for mixtapes and album projects, I was going for a full room studio vibe with maximized space for engineer/client interaction during my last re-arrangement of gear. The room is a converted attic, lovingly renovated with new walls, carpeting and temperature control by my mother for this very purpose. Alas, we're moving soon so this image will soon only be a memory, but a much cherished one. A lot of ish went down in this room! Thought I'd share with my MPC-Forums famz... I haven't been on here for a while but I'm a longtime member who's very fond of this space (the forum). Peace to all. :)
By Lampdog Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:45 pm
Rokgod wrote:Image[/url]

We have the same desk. RTA Studio creations.

kubes wrote:Christmas clean up. Here we go.

I wanted an Integra sooooo bad when they came out (still do) but I will never fully use it.
By distortedtekno Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:47 am
Lampdog wrote:
Rokgod wrote:Image[/url]

We have the same desk. RTA Studio creations.

I finally replaced mine that I bought in 2003. The T-molding started falling off after a few years. So I had to reglue it. Then about 6 years ago when I moved to my current spot, the top tier fell apart. So I ended up tossing the top tier in the dumpster, thinking I'd buy a new desk sooner rather than later. I finally did after the holidays. I'll get some pics up soon.