For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By Dimastorbert Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:07 am
I just purchased a technics sh-z170 graphic equalizer. I wanted to get it setup with my turntable, mpc 2000xl and my stereo receiver. I'm guessing I'd just run it all through the equalizer into the inputs and than connect it to my stereo through the output? The plugs in the back of the equalizer are a Line in left and right, Line out left and right, and Tape Rec out left and right, and Tape playback left and right. I currently have everything connected so the sound comes out my turntable, through my preamp, into my Akai MPC 2000XL and into my stereo receiver and out my speakers. I'm not sure where to put the equalizer in all this or how to connect it. I'm not sure if this is exactly what I need to do and I'm quite confused. I've looked for manuals but there is none for my model of equalizer. If anyone has any idea how to connect this things with all my equipment it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much! :worthy: