For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By Danoc Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:17 pm
Peace everyone.

I was in the big studio doing a track and in their arsenal they have Altiverb and its off the chain. I love it. I see that its $595 and its worth it. I researched other reverbs and saw the Fabfilter Pro-R. I've seen constant people praise it. The cost is $199. From the look and on paper this this is nuts.

It has the dope nucks and crannies dealing with space in a reverb. EQing the decay is dope. I love the distance knob. In studio one 3 they have a great reverb called Room Reverb which is good.

I like this the most but l want one more top reverb. I have in Reason the RV7000Mkll. I absolutely love that reverb. I use it on snares, vocals, strings, guitars, percussion etc. But l want one as a vst for S1v3.

Anyone here use Fab? Please let me know if its worth getting.

Thanks
By richie Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:33 am
By the way - R is already included in the Total Bundle.
By Danoc Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:08 am
richie wrote:By the way - R is already included in the Total Bundle.

I just want the FABFILTER pro-R. Have you used it?
By richie Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:45 am
I have not used it that much other than to verify what the presets sounded like.

I just sent you a private message, read it.
By Danoc Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:55 am
Ok gotcha

richie wrote:I have not used it that much other than to verify what the presets sounded like.

I just sent you a private message, read it.
By Danoc Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:58 pm
Fabfilter is so dope! I am satisfied, this thing is easy to use and the functions are dope. It sounds so smooth and you can eq the decay and the effect period, that's so dope. I love this reverb, and this is the one I will only use or get don't need another reverb. This is also great on the cpu. I have three and one is convolution so I am straight, and I will get to know ProR so I can do some presets of my own.