For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By DBNS Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:08 am
My setup has changed a bit a now I'm having difficulties getting things to work again. I currently have a Numark USB DJ Mixer, a Numark TTUSB Turntable, MPC Renaissance & Apollo Twin Duo running on Windows 10. How do I set the turntable up with the Twin Duo to receive audio through Windows. Totally lost at the moment, any help would be great.
By Wal Martian Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:49 pm
Since your DJ mixer as well as your turntable have USB connections, this means they each have a A/D converter in them. I would avoid using those converters and stick with the Apollo analog 1/4" inputs. Your TT and DJ mixer also each have a phono preamp. You can choose which one you want to use, just make sure you switch the switch on the TT to correspond with the input on your DJ mixer (phono into phono OR line into line). RCA out from the TT into selected input on your DJ mixer. DJ mixer main outs into the Apollo. You can use the RCA main outs, or the XLR balanced outs into any of the Apollo inputs you want.