For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.

By ZAM13 Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:16 pm
Yeah I stopped listen to what he makes a couple of years ago Cause thats when he stopped caring about what he makes . :?

By Science Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:31 pm
indivisibleProductions wrote:
he hasn't used it at all in at least a couple years, you must be hearing something else.

I don't get how you think you know this...****, you could chill with dude on the regular, and you still wouldn't know if he occasionally uses certain pieces of gear

he put rick on fron street :lol:

By rickrock305 Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:14 pm
indivisibleProductions wrote:
he hasn't used it at all in at least a couple years, you must be hearing something else.

I don't get how you think you know this...****, you could chill with dude on the regular, and you still wouldn't know if he occasionally uses certain pieces of gear

i don't chill with the dude, i work with him. myself and another guy set up the gear he uses. he works pretty much exclusively out of our studio. and there hasn't been a Korg EA1 here EVER. Nothing on his solo album, the Clipse album, Gwen Stefani's stuff, Robin Thicke, Luda, Nas, Jay, Puff, Busta, etc, which were all done at our studio...none of it had the Korg EA1.

By cooocooo1 Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:21 pm
I find it hilarious when cats try to shiz on pros who make the mistake of lettin it be known who they work with...

one of snoops engineers used to post up in here and some tard started callin em out on all kinds of retarded shiz. Why dont yall just soak up the knowledge and shut the flowers up.....

By rickrock305 Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:25 pm
cooocooo1 wrote:I find it hilarious when cats try to shiz on pros who make the mistake of lettin it be known who they work with...

one of snoops engineers used to post up in here and some tard started callin em out on all kinds of retarded shiz. Why dont yall just soak up the knowledge and shut the flowers up.....

first RealWorldDealings, now IndivisibleProductions.

its all good, i find it funny too. :lol:

By Lampdog Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:33 pm
cooocooo1 wrote:Why dont yall just soak up the knowledge and shut the flowers up.....

Aint that the truth..

By ZAM13 Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:31 pm
i don't chill with the dude, i work with him. myself and another guy set up the gear he uses. he works pretty much exclusively out of our studio. and there hasn't been a Korg EA1 here EVER. Nothing on his solo album, the Clipse album, Gwen Stefani's stuff, Robin Thicke, Luda, Nas, Jay, Puff, Busta, etc, which were all done at our studio...none of it had the Korg EA1.[/quote]

Yo RickRock You should know every piece of gear he uses then ...how about a Kit List.

By TheFirstJimBo Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:05 pm
how about you get off his d!ck kit

By Lampdog Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:52 pm
HAHAHA, oh, sorry, HAHAHAHA.