Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By LogaRhytmus Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:19 pm
hi all,

i have bought a great drumsynth called sonic potions lxr. nice small box for tweaking and programming beats.
however, i am in trouble with the midi set up. let me explain: the mpc is (of course the master :-)) connected via midi to the lxr (mpc=out & lxr=in). it seems that the lxr got the proper setting up so i focus on the mpc. of course i choosed on a track th midi connection at the main screen. (in my case: e.g. sequence 5 and midi "1A"-
also i choose mtc in the mpc (a and b) on the midi master window. so i can trigger the sounds on the lxr but i cant start the lxr with "0bpm". (this default is important for the lxr to sync the machines). both running on e.g. 120 bpm. when i switch in "next seq" after couple time with hitting the pads the lxr stops. then i have to stop the mpc and have to start the sequence from the beginning. i cant start from the current position of the mpc. so i wonder why this happens.... :hmmm:

maybe my thought are false, so i will write my intention:
my idea is to have to synced machines and switching/ mute/ unmute the mpc sequences and tweaking and programming beats on the lxr.

can anyone give me a hint?