Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By Kroliath Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:55 am
Hi everyone,

I tried to use the search function in order to find an answer to my questions, read both Akai and JJOS2 manual guide but couldnt find any so i thought i'd better open a new topic so maybe someone has an idea on whats going on below:

I have currently JJOS 2 v1.27 installed on my MPC 1000 and,

- Yesterday i had several tracks going on (1 for a beat another 1 for a HAT and a last 1 for Rhodes samples) and i was playing with the Track Mute option but at some point i dont know what happened or if i mistakenly changed something but some tracks were actually automated, like when pushing PLAY, the Rhodes sequence would play its first bar and then auto switch to MUTE so it wouldnt play the second bar and wouldnt play anything anymore until i push STOP/PLAY again.
Not really a big deal since it was fixed by turning MPC off/on but i'd like to know how did this happen so i can fix it by myself next time.

- Second thing is that i cant use the 2 Qlink for FX, i can use them to set volume in mixer or set start and end sample in Trim Mode, but i'd like to be able to use these faders to use a Cutoff or assign one of these to the Level of Reverb for exemple, i checked the JJOS comparison chart and it says that "LFO Pitch - Fltr - Lvl - Speed" are not usable with Qlinks with JJOS2. So i am wondering if there is another way to assign an FX to a QLink as it would be way more entertaining. Is the only solution to change JJOS version? Also, is it possible to have this FX apply to just one Track, say i want to use Q1 to Filter just Track02 or just Track03 or the Master etc.

-Last one, i've tried to look on the internet in order to find the latest version of JJOS 2 (wich is 1.36 if im correct) but couldnt find it, anyone would have a link where i can download it? And what has been improved from version 1.27? The "bug fixes" tab http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mpc1000/bug/ doesnt speak about it...

Thank you for your attention and looking forward hearing from you guys,
Cheers!
By Kroliath Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:02 pm
Alright so about the Track mute problem i found on internet that we need to push the erase button on the Track mute page to erase all tracks at once, but how about erasing em separetely like i would erase an automation on a sequencer is that possible?

On the Qlinks settings, i can now control a filter, but only a high pass filter, any idea on how to switch this parameter?

Still looking for the 1.36 version of JJOS2 by the way, any help about any of those three thing would be much appreciated :)