Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By Greeter Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:33 pm
Hi everyone. I am fairly new to the MPC1000 world, and brand new to this forum. I have been having a couple issues. I recently installed JJOS 3.16 free. I am having trouble with my quantization lining up with the click. The easiest way for me to articulate this is for example when I have note repeat on, and I go to record hats on 8th notes, the note repeat is completely off from the click track. Doesn't line up, it is almost a full 16th note off. It happens with just normal time correct and playing the notes as well. I have been fine with having no time correct on up until now but definitely would like to use this. I also want to upgrade to JJOS2XL but I don't want to buy it if there is something wrong with my MPC. Please help!
By Menco Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:16 pm
It can also take some time before you get the timing down when playing regular notes.

For your Note Repeat problem, have you checked the sample if it's start point is properly truncated?