Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By snakehead Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:01 pm
Hello,

is it possible with the MPC 1000 to midi sequenz a multitimberal soundmodule,tweak the module with an controller ( in my case its a Stereoping for the Yamahatx81z) and play different instruments of the module with the MPC Pads record it with the usually rec/play butten (until here i know it possible with setting tracks to different midichannels) and then tweak every track seperatly with the controller? As soon as i touch a knob on the controller the TX81z jumps back into single mode and the whole sequenz with every track i recorded changes to the one sound that is selected at this moment in the module the rythm of the sequenz i recorded stays the same but the whole sound of all tracks on the MPC changes to the Instrument that is selected on the module.
Is there a way with the MPC to record different instruments tweak them with the controller seperatly and then overdub them in the same sequenz.
When i try to record one instrument via Mode/Record to record an Audiotrack it doesnt show me the miditrack sequenz i recorded.
I dont want to use a DAW to record every instrument and then make a beat out of it on the Computer afterwards i want to stay without computer

heres a video of the Stereoping:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK7G6ILFwsI

thanks for answers if somone has a solution and sorry for misspelling "ยง$%"%"&!%"!!
By snakehead Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:16 pm
My idea was it to record the singleinstrument sequenz as a sample put it on a Pad and play it back again and then record it again with rec/play and then make a a second new sequenz with another instrument and overdub it but when i want to make a sample out of the midisequenz the MPC doesnt realize the MIDIdata