Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By Mori Mente Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:58 am
Oh wise MPC elders, I am an egg. Wrap me on your oracle of magic and wonder. First time poster....

I've been browsing this super useful forum for some time, and I play out with my MPC currently. I mix audio and midi and use the free JJOS. For some strange reason, on a couple of sequences, I can only play one audio track (drums- just single snare and kick audio files) and one midi track. If I try to play a second audio sample (8 seconds) it gets cut off after about one second. But if I mute the other audio track, the 8 second plays fine! Both audio files are going out different outputs. I tried re-importing the waves and checking the properties of export from my DAW. I have other songs that have many more audio files per sequence so I wouldn't think it would be a memory thing. The waves are relatively short. I really really appreciate any advice!! Seems like a glitch...
By sirmalikcobra Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:45 am
Go to shift and pad 10 to see if your using up all the poly- ie Voice Monitor. If you are go to program and parameters and change the samples to mono.