Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By rikrubio Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:57 pm
Hello,
I have a 1k w/ jjos os2xl connected to a Microkorg XL and a yellow Dave Smith Mopho. I got the os2xl in February and it was acting funny. I'd record in channel 2b, connected to Mopho, and notes weren't hitting correctly; still recorded melody into MPC. When I plugged in 1a, connected to Microkorg, it would play the melody from Mopho and the Microkorg went crazy. All the buttons light up and the different programs/banks keep changing (not staying in preferred sound). I have gone through all the Mopho setting, setting them back if nothing happens, and done it with MPC and Microkorg too. Its happened before but stopped after I would turn the MPC off, then back on. I saw the jjos had an update in August, so I downloaded and installed it yesterday. Thought this was the problem, but the same thing keeps happening. Any suggestions?
Thanks