Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By davidson79 Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:55 pm
Hello!

Had the mpc1000 for a couple of months now, plenty of limitations trying to work around having used flstudio for many years, but anyway..

Any good ideas on how to fade out nicely a preprepared zero crossing loop of lush pads?
Basically, I want to use a nice warm layered pad from uhe diva that continues for as long as i need it to, using poly chords on mpc pads. After making the synthpad I can create an endless loop on audacity and throw into mpc so it will play on and on and, etc.. but how to stop it? I dont want to just mute it, i want it to fade away nicely..
Any suggestions? Is it even possible without external gear?
By MPC-Tutor Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:03 pm
In PROGRAM, select the LVL field, hit WINDOW and increase the 'decay' value of the envelope. Unfortunately the Akai OS MPC1000 has quite basic envelopes, so you'll probably not be massively impressed with the results on pad and string sounds. Will probably need to add some reverb and delay to improve results.

More tutorials in my book: http://www.mpc-samples.com/product.php/ ... e-mpc1000/