Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By GTVnd Wed May 30, 2018 6:17 pm
Last ditch effort here:

I have been searching through the forums, trying every troubleshooting method I can come up with and just can't seem to figure out my problem.

Basically, when I try and import or record a midi sequence from an external sequencer/keyboard it almost never plays back correctly. Sometimes the sequence will skip an entire bar, sometimes only a few random notes will play, and even less frequently it plays back correctly. I have tested my gear with my friends MPC 2500, the sequencer on a sh-01, and even tried recording it into a DAW and everything else is working fine. So it has to be a problem with my MPC. :Sigh:

Has anybody else ever experienced this before? Is it a problem with the firmware that can't be addressed? Is there a really simple solution I am missing? Should I just give up and use something else?

Please send help.