Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By FX56 Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:12 am
Morning guys

I have transfered a project from my MPC1000 which is basicaly a live set ( each sequence is a sequence which i then play by muting and unmutting tracks). Amongst the the 5 sequences there are at least 2 sequences which are causing some serious sound loss with some of them samples .

My question is simple , do you have transferred your 1000's projects to an MPC one and have you encountered such problem ?

Thanks a lot , peace , François
By MPC-Tutor Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:31 am
What exactly does 'serious sound loss' mean? Please describe the issue exactly.

Is it only affecting the sounds when played in those specific sequences? So if you just open the programs in program edit and play some pads, do they sound okay then? How do they sound when you listen to the samples in sample edit? If it's just the sequences then you'll have to dig a little deeper to find out what might be causing it.

How are you importing the beat? As a PRJ file or using individual files (PGM, SEQ etc).