Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum

By Spirez Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:24 pm
gaston wrote:big thanx¡¡¡ rhodes sounding cool.............
i had an issue with the sounds as i was recording, i made the performance, record it on the mpc but notes where not the ones i played. i know you gave advice about making tha track midi and not drums, but same thing happened with midi trax.
so i took the wav files to protools and bounce them out again.......problem fixed.
just writing this in case someone had the same prob.
peace

I'm having the same issue with the strange layout of the sounds!

By swishaman Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:07 am
re up please

By GreenT Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:31 pm
Great sounds, thanks Mart1.
By Shadyrest59 Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:05 pm
Can I get a reup on this?

I have a rhodes pgm on my MPC, but I don't think it's this one. Also do I just plug in a MIDI In/Out cords and go or do I need a mixer for the audio, nevermind.

I need the mixer for the audio.

I have an Axiom61 BTW.
By M02 Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:59 am
^^^ I dunno why you are confusing youself so much with midi and mixer talk. This is just a program like any other MPC program, you can use your axiom with it if you wish. And for the re-up look 5 posts above you.
By Shadyrest59 Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:44 am
M02 wrote:^^^ I dunno why you are confusing yourself so much with midi and mixer talk. This is just a program like any other MPC program, you can use your axiom with it if you wish. And for the re-up look 5 posts above you.
Well because I just got mine a few weeks ago and I haven't used it with my Axiom. Excuse my ignorance but I did not see where it said you could use a MIDI keyboard with the MPC to play programs.

And the re-up wasn't showing up for me when i clicked it. It did now so thanks to the person who posted it.
Last edited by Shadyrest59 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.