Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By Lou-One Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:37 am
I'm curious about this. I'm just wondering if all updates include all previous fixes before? Just in case you miss an update or 2, or get your machine when it's a few years old and it's never been updated, and the update that's available is 4.06 or something. Just wondering for future reference.

By colonyrecords Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:41 pm
Im still using the first os 1.00. Haven't had any crash or stupid shit happen to me yet, so i aint even gonna bother getting the new os.

By dirge Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:38 pm
colonyrecords wrote:Im still using the first os 1.00. Haven't had any crash or stupid **** happen to me yet, so i aint even gonna bother getting the new os.

I'm the same way. Sh!t works fine for me.

By headsnack Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:25 pm
They always say 'if it ain't broke don't fix it'. But then again they also say 'famous last words' so make sure you get your save on.

By Lou-One Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:42 pm
The Q-link fix was great. That definitely needed to be fixed. The Q-links before the update were annoying to use, now they work sweet. I do hope they add timestretch in another update, that would be great when workin on the MPC when there is no PC around, or it crashes or something