Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By headsnack Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:12 pm
Anyone ever mess around with this concept? How ill would it be to be able to make beats on long road trips? You could even use one of those cassette tape adapters so that the whole ride can hear you in progress.

By dirge Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:59 pm
I've thought about this as well. My crew has a adapter for the lighter, but I never thought of the tape thing.
By KNOCKAHOLIX Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:12 pm
headsnack wrote:Anyone ever mess around with this concept? How ill would it be to be able to make beats on long road trips? You could even use one of those cassette tape adapters so that the whole ride can hear you in progress.

So what do you need to buy to do that?

By STREETNIGGA2 (banned) Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:29 pm
ALL U HAVE TO IS BUY A CONVERTER SO U CAN PLUG THE MPC IN AND PLUG THE CONVERTER INTO THE LIGHTER AND GET THE TAPE THAT HAVE A HEADPHONE PLUG ON IT AND GO TO WORK..............SO EASY I BEEN DOING THAT.

By headsnack Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:35 pm
With this adapter thing, is there any worry about voltage not being proper? I'm assuming you can buy an adapter that handles the 1000's voltage, but will a car run that shit without burning out the battery while driving?

By dirge Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:51 pm
With the alternator constently charging the battery (in a modern car) you shouldnt have any problems at all. The alternator puts out more energy than the battery knows what to do with.