Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By jakethesnake Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:36 pm
ARRRRHHHH, someone please help. I want to use the mpc as my sequencer, with a triton slaved to it. What do I have to change in the midi sync page? I keep getting all these midi loops happening......when I play keys on the triton sometimes the mpc stops playing, then starts again. I'm pretty sure that its has nothing to do with the triton ( the triton is set to external midi, local control has to be on or else no sound comes out of the keys.) I have them hooked up in handshake. HELLLPPPPP MEEEEE please.....thank you so much

By Dannymon Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:26 pm
Go to the MIDI/SYNC mode on your MPC, turn the SYNC OUT to the MIDI port that you want to send the MIDI clock through Example. OUT A or OUT B. Set your Triton to receive MIDI clock on your Global PAGE.

Also set the lenght of the sequence on your MPC to the lenght of the song, because its always set to 2 bars, you might get some strange midi loops and weird stuff happening.

Hope this helps