Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By LBCutta Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:26 am
Well I pre-ordered my MPC 1000 Yesterday from www.americanmusical.com and i decided to email them to see for sure when it would be in stock.....here it is:

Sent : Sunday, January 18, 2004 5:10 AM
To : <[email protected]>
Subject : RE: Akai MPC1000

| | | Inbox

Mr. Clark:

We have the Akai MPC 1000 in stock and, if everything verifies, it should ship out on Mon, Jan 19. Your order shows that it is on the 3-payment plan.

Thank you for ordering from AMS.

Mike
AMS Customer Service

By Phatz Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:32 am
way to go lbcutta

Good luck with your new Mp

By LBCutta Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:30 pm
yeh im not sure if this means Akai shipped them earlier than the 01/25/2004 date thats been on the web or not. But if anyone pre-ordered u may wanna call or email to find out if its there or not.

By 247beatz Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:52 pm
my pads kinda broke in a little and i have had it since dec. 24th

By LBCutta Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:13 am
yeh they are really stiff......i have some old disk from Acid 3.0, Plasma, Music Maker 2004 and im loadin up the samples to it...those crappy programs actually did end up being useful....

but the response from the pads are great no double trigger.....im a first time MPC user so the OS is a little tricky. But so far no problems with USB. I deleted all the B.S samples in the Autoload folder. those are just a big waste of space.