Share tips, tricks, gear set ups and videos relating to the use of MPCs in live performances including MPC finger drumming, MPC scratching, using MPCs with decks, computers and other instruments.
By defis Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:42 pm
Hola!

i pretty much totally suck at finger drumming and am currently struggling to learn to move both hands separately.. :roll:

While searching for a good starter tutorial, i stumbled upon these beginner lessons by Jeremy Ellis.
Might be old news for many of you but i thought i post it anyway since the forum search did not bring them up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEpLD6vD43E&list=UUxzozfGeux-NmMzxXAOl8kg&feature=plcp

Pretty basic in the beginning but harder in each episode and definitely worth watching!

Maybe one of you guys find them useful too...
By damien907 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:01 am
these videos are dope, havent been practicing much lately though.

its good to give it like 10 or 15 minutes a day. needa start doing that again myself.
By Ill-Green Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:29 pm
Get a nice boring job at a desk and practice all day and get paid for it. Thats what I did, for 4 years. Now when I fingerdrum at my current job, all the ladies stop and do a little dance as they pass by. Great convos to be had.
By h3ndrix Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:26 pm
I've been practicing banging some drums uses that new layered pack Tutor released. In just three days I have found my ability to keep a beat going improve tremendously. So I almost feel like having the right samples loaded helps too?

But, I f'n got a noise complaint last night. :-\ Practice makes annoyance?