New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Metatron72 Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:09 am
I got a Mackie 1604 and 8 ins and outs on my interface. But summertime is just too hot for the Mackie. My 27" LED is bad enough. :lol:

No doubt on the laying on the floor thing, peeping tom. I need a wheeled automobile creeper in here some days.
By peeping tom Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:24 am
hahaha i know exactly how you feel. i felt this summed up the situation perfectly (taken from the tweakheadz site, RIP.)

"Your significant other barges in your studio and screams the usual blood curdling scream at that always annoying pitch. There you lay on the floor, under the desk, and you aren't moving. The SO probably thinks you electrocuted yourself again. But you know you are alright, just trying to plug your new synth into inputs 7-8 of your audio interface. "Don't scream so loud, I've almost got it in..one more inch...c'mon baby get it in there...". "What ARE you doing down there?" "Now I'm fixing my dongle after it got pulled out!" <stony silence> "That's it, I'm going to your mother-in-laws", pervert!"