New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By DrHess Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:53 am
First post here, bought my first MPC a couple days ago, so naturally i feel like I'm learning a new language lol. I dont have any sounds in my MPC studio from the MPC bank in either the drum machine itself or in the software on the computer. I'm thinking it's because i installed the software before the driver/machine? :oops: Can i fix this by reinstalling everything?
By DrHess Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:06 am
As in i get myself to the proper folders in the MPC and open them and it's just a blank screen. And same thing when i click "Factory MPC content" in the drop down folder in the software. Not finding ANYTHING useful on the internet or ive gotta search harder
By kfancy37 Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:19 pm
I was also having the same issue. I had to reinstall everything a few times but finally got the install cd's working. I had to reinstall a few times as it kept giving me errors so I tried installing the program onto an external hard drive and that seemed to work better. I still don't have anything showing under factory content but have to access the sounds through my program files, and then go to the Akai folder and can get them in content and then drum content I believe. I also keep seeing that there is supposed to be 9 GB of sounds but when clicking on properties it says I only have 3 or 4?