New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Highbury3 Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:42 pm
Hello,

im from Germany and bought a MPD32 from Akai.
I dont want to create any beats , my thing is this.

I want to be the DJ of some Basketball games, and they told me, its much easyer to fill in the jingles from their team/advertising etc to the pads ,
then to search for every situation the folder on my pc.
Just by clicking the pads for every right siuation sounds perfect also for me,
but now i bought the MPD32 and i have Live Lite 9 & Vyzex MPD32, and im searching now for about 6 hours, and dont find any right help.

Is it even possible to fill in mp3/wav to the 16 Pads that i have?

it means so much to me , and i only worked my life with acid pro ,to mix some tracks here and then. Im a music lover but this is much harder, because i think its for beat makers, and i only want fill 16 mp3/wav files to the 16 Pads.

Thank you very much for any help!

Bye
Last edited by Highbury3 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mr_debauch Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:59 am
who the hell would do that to trigger a couple of songs? the dude doesn't actually require a sampler, he isn't editing, sequencing, beat making etc..... he needs to play songs on cue... after the dude saw my post he started PMing me asking for more help so I just told him to get mixxx (legally free) and play the tracks as he needs to.
By mr_debauch Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:20 pm
well this website has almost 20 moderators, who moderate... if posts have racist shit, or spam, phishing, trolling... etc.. all that stuff that makes the site less useful then sometimes posts get deleted.... It is popular to right off the bat accuse lampdog for doing it but actually there is a huge chance it's one of the 20 people who keep this place more tidy. Years ago this place was a total free for all, and while fun for some of us.... these forums were notorious for being one of the toughest crowds out of all music websites..... dozens of people a day would make a new account here and never come back on the same day. These forums while they don't seem as active as years ago (except the ren section is pretty active) it's a nicer crowd around here... is it more fun? no, but it's more friendly especially to new comers. You can join here without thick skin now.