New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By American Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:10 pm
Sooo i brought a MPC renaissance yeah yeah well...I using the software and I'm trying to grab sounds from my iTunes to samples. Only PROBLEM is that the sample i want won't load up but another one will a lot of them are download the not so accepted way by the government. So my question is does the MPC have the capability to sample iTunes files?
By mr_debauch Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:44 pm
maybe get a program to convert audio files... often you can get ones like mpc to wav converter. That was you can drag the song into that, convert it to 16bit 44.1k wav.... and there is a chance if there was some BS in the mp3 (or what ever file) that may strip it out as well.

OR, you can put the song onto your ipod or phone like you normally would... and play the song from your phone, and use a cable from the headphone output to record that into the inputs of the mpc...

And, I am sure there are better media players than itunes... particularly ones that dont micro manage what music you should and shouldn't have on your computer...