New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Champloo Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:30 am
I don't know what the setting or function would be called to look it up, so maybe someone here knows off the top of your head.

I have a multitracked project, with drum stems, bass, synth, etc., all on their own channels. I have a synth bassline that kicks in at 32.076, in the project. I want to solo this bassline and have it play through my hardware RE-20 Space Echo pedal and then back into Cubase, on a new stereo channel.

The question I have is... is there a DAW out there that will allow me to input a certain time, within the project, for a new recording to start? Instead of always having a new recording begin at 0:00:000...

For example, can I set-up and arm a new stereo channel and tell the DAW to start the beginning of the recording at 32.076, so that the start-point of the new recording, would line up with my original synth bassline?

Thank you