New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By IAKA.Beats Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:52 pm
HEY GUYS,

i bought myself a new laptop and installed the mpc software,
then i wanted to update it and it says: " cant open the programm.... i rly dunno how to fix this or what could be gone wrong

oh btw: with asio4all i have no latency at all so im using that but audio files wont play now i already tried to connect the asio 4 al driver but it would work..

hope u guys know a solution especially for the first problem :|

cheers have a grgeat day guys

IAKA
By IAKA.Beats Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:27 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:More details required on the windows version, mpc software version currently installed etc

win7, right now its the latest 1.8.2 i think it is, but it doesnt even start.. error, i updated it from 1.2 i think the one that came with the mpc on the dvd

thnx for help

IAKA
By IAKA.Beats Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:11 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Run the uninstaller, reboot and use the 1.8.2 updater to do a fresh install (ignore any messages that say there's no app to update). Windows users here will have to confirm the location of the uninstaller as I only know the location on a Mac.

appreciate ur help/ i reinstalled everything plus all the drivers it works now thnx man!!! =)
dunno y it is working now but hey atleast it does :D

IAKA