New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Downtime_1 Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:54 pm
I am new to this and have only keyboard background experience.I am looking at the mpc studio and have a few questions.Is the mpc a drum machine?meaning if you look at beatstep pro or other machines like it does the mpc studio come with sounds programmed into it from the factory?I am not sure the name of this function but can the mpc studio be hooked up to a keyboard so that the sounds i have greated in the mpc can be assigned to keyboards keys and be played on my keyboard?I am looking at the studio as i like having it connected to my pc and i have alot of music i get online or i have on a external hard drive and then i could do the finishing touches with my daw(i am looking at fl studio 12 or studio one 2.6.5.)
By sonic_spinz Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:19 pm
The best thing about the mpc I learned so far is that everything is easy to learn. I'd if the mpc studio has midi but if it does use that. As far as stock sounds you'd be better off creating your own.