New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By Ex:John Doe Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:34 pm
Ive been going through a period with experimentation (tried all sorts of cables) (5K).

Lately Ive noticed knobs reacting much slower than normal, and samples sometimes "falling" out of pocket/playing other parts of the sample. They may be 5k bugs, but Ive also left all the cables attached to the MPC, and wonder if there could be a relation. If the "signals" from the cables could be disturbing the machine somehow (even though they are obviously not all activated at the same time).

Ed : Ive tried detaching the cables and things seem to work normally, but I would still like a second opinion on this. (I have also had an issue with my interface acting erratic ever since I brought in ADAT (from time to time it dismisses one of the monos) these things may be related, so it is kind of hard to troubleshoot.)
Last edited by Ex:John Doe on Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.