Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By phalestine Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:52 pm
Hello fam, I am new to the s950 and I have a couple of questions.
When I modify the values from LFO ( attack, amount, release, delay, etc) my samples still sound the same... I see not difference at all.. btw, is there any way to give some kind of delay to the samples?
Im a bit lost with the ADSR functions... Some help would be appreciated!
Peace
By peterpiper Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:57 pm
LFO attack? release?
LFO has the parameter depth, rate delay and desync. As long as you have set the depth and rate to something more than 0 you should hear that the LFO raising the pitch/tune of the sample giving it a vibrato effect if you use a faster rate and a mid depth.

peace
By phalestine Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:01 pm
peterpiper wrote:LFO attack? release?
LFO has the parameter depth, rate delay and desync. As long as you have set the depth and rate to something more than 0 you should hear that the LFO raising the pitch/tune of the sample giving it a vibrato effect if you use a faster rate and a mid depth.

peace

my bad although still havin problems with those parameters too.
Btw, do you know any way to get delay on the sample with the s950?
By peterpiper Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:51 pm
If you mean delay as FX (echo). there is always the manual way. Copy the keygroup one or two times, put them on different output channel if necessery (if it is a long sample) and sequence the echo the way you want.
peace