New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By 6/8 Stanley Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:20 am
Got my MPC on ebay last week and downloaded the user manual. The manual just says USB with no number after it, looks like an old version. Saw USB adapters from 50 cents to $35. My laptop has three USB3's and one USB2. Will any cord that has whatever USB is on the 2500 on one end, and USB2 on the other end work, or does it need to be something special ? Don't need it now but will probably want to upload samples in the future.
By 6/8 Stanley Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:30 pm
Thank you. This box seems to have a lot of storage options, 2 GB hard drive, 128 MB internal memory, compact flash, CD/DVD drive if I fix it (don't know if it's writable), plus USB. I've got a lot of questions but I'd better spent some time with it before asking any more. No CF card in it so maybe it needs one. Don't have anything to save yet. Main thing at this point is learning to play the pads.