New to the MPC production world? Got a music production question that's not really specific to any particular MPC? Try your luck here and get help from our experienced members.
By screamatme Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:04 pm
my first question is i need some one who can explain to me in full detail what midi channels are why do i need them whats the point and how would i rec with them on a mpc 2kxlwith a sound module.basically the problem that im having is i want certain tracks to play at different times and i want diiferent tracks to have diff. length of bars i cant seem to do this and its pissing me off!!!!!!!!i can on only seem to keep each bar the same length..
also i have a mpc2kxl with a sound module. i want to be able to pick one sound from the module and send that sound to my mp but on all notes so i can pick and choose the right pitch etc. of the sound i want to use is this even possible if so it would help me out so much thanks
By classic Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:08 pm
screamatme wrote:my first question is i need some one who can explain to me in full detail what midi channels are why do i need them whats the point and how would i rec with them on a mpc 2kxlwith a sound module.basically the problem that im having is i want certain tracks to play at different times and i want diiferent tracks to have diff. length of bars i cant seem to do this and its pissing me off!!!!!!!!i can on only seem to keep each bar the same length..
also i have a mpc2kxl with a sound module. i want to be able to pick one sound from the module and send that sound to my mp but on all notes so i can pick and choose the right pitch etc. of the sound i want to use is this even possible if so it would help me out so much thanks

look at my tutorail here
http://www.mpc-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=24919

class..