Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc
By jibber Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:37 am
^ That's awesome!!! Congrats and cool story! :smoker: :)
By phx_chronic Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:04 pm
davehate wrote:Image

Killer one finally off my want list..a homie found this last week for a buck and blessed me. Og in shrink:)

:shock: nice pull dude!
By JUKE 179r Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:06 pm
I got a bad azz deal this past weekend on 131 House Music 12"s at an antique mall outside of Atlanta!!!!! The guy wanted $700 ($5.50 a record) but I got him down to $200 for the lot. :smoker:
Lots of good House labels and in VG condition... Strictly Rhythm, OM Records, Purple Music, Defected Records, Cajual Records, Salted, Peppermint Jam, Henry Street, Eightball Records and other white label and promos.

I'm not just a collector but a DJ also. 8)
By Star One Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:37 pm
JUKE 179r wrote:I'm not just a collector but a DJ also. 8)

Mmhmm! I always find myself having to mention that to those who don't know me, in a way so I don't get grouped in with people who just collect records like you would baseball cards. I can't speak for others, that might work for them, but if I've got something, it's going to be used. I don't have kind of liberty to be able to just have things.

Got a bunch of Bob James albums for a dollar each. Plus like 20 different Kool n The Gang albums. All a dollar each. Only got them because they were a dollar, and somebody who can use them might want them.

When Record Stores bug out and think their a dollar bin <3
By mastasteez Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:47 pm
It makes me sad when I paid the equivalent of $5 for that record with the matchbook the other week :oops:

Nice though. You always get that good shit though so I shouldn't be surprised when I see your name in the thread.
By Essential Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:11 pm
StarOne wrote:Image

There's some decent stuff on those two on the right if I remember correctly, found em both in the same spot practically new.
By doughnutSpaghetti Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:36 pm
JUKE 179r wrote:I got a bad azz deal this past weekend on 131 House Music 12"s at an antique mall outside of Atlanta!!!!! The guy wanted $700 ($5.50 a record) but I got him down to $200 for the lot. :smoker:
Lots of good House labels and in VG condition... Strictly Rhythm, OM Records, Purple Music, Defected Records, Cajual Records, Salted, Peppermint Jam, Henry Street, Eightball Records and other white label and promos.

I'm not just a collector but a DJ also. 8)

I got all those records plus one, two, and three for $19 haha. One and two being the best IMO.
By doughnutSpaghetti Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:24 pm
Funkologist wrote:SOme nice digs in here! :smoker:

crossed a few off my wantlist

Yeah, some good ones in there. You got one of my favorite Pink Floyd records. I see some library records, KPM and Bruton, in the top right. What ones did you get?

It's an addiction hahaha!
By Matriks Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:30 am
A package from France came in yesterday: DJ NICE sent me his new Vinyl, my contribution part 2 with cd's, slipmats and Stickers :smoker:
Damn nice one!

Re:

By Jmac Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:34 am
beetjunkeeee wrote:here go a couple from today.... i finally got this blakey for way too cheap....

i guess no one likes to post up their new diggs..... i dont really post up my dope finds... i keep it to me...

man whats the bottem vinyl called??
By Star One Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:29 pm
I never seen the Joe Jones ting but that looks mental. So does the bottom one for sure.