Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc
By peterpiper Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:09 pm
to me it sounds more like CL Smooth voice and flow. But I couldn't find any lyrics with that "with empty pockets and an emtpy stomach sounding like thunder" at least, thats what I understand.
By Living Bate Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:35 am
my cousin said he thought CL......I'm not hearing it though....plus in 98 when that Lewis Parker song was released I would've probably known all of CL's output and recognised it.....

I'm not hearing Mic Geronimo either....
By Living Bate Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:15 pm
bloke on UGHH recons its Starang Wondah....doesn't sound like him to me though, and he's not naming the track so I think its bollux....
By Living Bate Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:44 am
this is not happening....

almost tempted to contact Lewis Parker, but I know what he's like.....he'll never reveal his sources....
By Ill-Green Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:22 pm
Living Bate wrote:this is not happening....

almost tempted to contact Lewis Parker, but I know what he's like.....he'll never reveal his sources....

He a cool cat, gotta approach him like you just wanna hear the full song of that sample, I'm sure he'll give up a sample from a Hip Hop record.
By Living Bate Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:03 am
Ill-Green wrote:I'm sure he'll give up a sample from a Hip Hop record.

yeh i did wonder if he might be a bit more easy going about revealing a hip hop sample....

seems like he might be the only person that knows....